Rules & Regulations
In order for us to ensure the safety and overall enjoyment of our guests during their stay at the club, please make sure to read through the following rules & regulations before your next visit.
1. Food and beverage is not allowed to be brought onto the club’s premises; all of the catering has to be provided by the Swiss Club.
2. Please do not litter; waste baskets are available throughout the club’s grounds.
4. Pets are not allowed on the premises of the club.
5. Due to security reasons, the entry to fully-veiled women is strictly prohibited.
6. Please do not leave your children unattended; especially on the playground area.
7. The Swiss Club is not liable for any injuries or accidents caused due to the lack of parental supervision.
7. Children are only allowed in the club in company of an adult.
8. The playground is constructed for children below 10 years age. There is no food or drink allowed in the playground area.
9. With the respect of other guests and surrounding neighbors, the music is only allowed until midnight and it must stay within an acceptable volume level at all times; during the prayer times, the music must be switched off.
10. The use of fire arms and fireworks is strictly prohibited.