Swiss Club Membership Information & Procedures:
In order to obtain a full membership of the Swiss Club, including the right to participate in the general assembly, the applicant must be a Swiss National. All Swiss nationals are warmly welcome to become members and support the community; non-Swiss family members of a Swiss national are also included in the family membership, and can become “associate” members. Associate members have the same benefits as the ‘full’ members, however, they are not to participate in the general assembly.
Since the Swiss Club’s facilities are rather small, not all applications can be considered; parents who have children in the kindergarten, can become associate members for the duration of the kindergarten term.
Other associate memberships have to be approved by the board of the Swiss Club. In the course of this, preference is given to expatriates who are in Egypt on limited term assignments.
If you are residing in Egypt on permanent base, and you would like to become member, you need a recommendation letter of a current Swiss Club member.
- Fill in the Membership Application Form
- Bring in a copy of the filled out Membership Application Form, your recommendation letter from a Swiss Club members as well as a copy of your passport/s and 2 Passport-sized photographs of each member to the main office (open every day from 10:00am-6:00pm, except Sundays) or send all documents (please ensure that they are all signed) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Kindly note that the membership period is only valid for one calendar year, running from January 1st and expiring on 31st December of every year ***
- Fill in the Online Application Form
- After sending it through, kindly make sure that point # 2 mentioned above is followed through.
- Applications without the required documents will not be considered as valid.